- be a sexual experiment for straight women
- fulfil the sexual desires and fantasies of men
- ~spice up~ a straight couple’s sex life
- appeal to the male gaze
- be a punchline
- be a “stereotype” for straight feminists to distance themselves from
- be “fixed” or persuaded to like males
lesbians are here to:
- love women and exist as complete human beings worthy of respect
what if your phobias are based off how you died in a past life
Why is this not getting around fasterDUDE
Anonymous asked: Nobody I like, likes me back. Can you help me figure out what's wrong with me?
“Nobody I like, likes me back” implies that there are people that do like you, but they’re not the particular ones you want.
You got Hollywood aspirations and YouTube looks.
to people that sleep with their bedroom doors open:you are brave but you are going to die young
why test on animals when there r people who r rude to waiters
Six black kids from #Ferguson, MO bluntly and sarcastically educate white America about the racist reality in 2014. Recruited from the very block where unarmed black teen Michael Brown was gunned down by a white police officer, these kids ranging in age from 6 to 13 years old, use sometimes uncomfortable humor to show white people the continued racism their generation faces. Armed ONLY with statistics (hands up, don’t shoot) these articulate and adorable kids are not having it while much of white America would rather pretend racism is over.